Once a property is rented on a long-term basis, RE/MAX will oversee the property,
whilst the tenant is staying in the property. RE/MAX will be the first point of
contact for any issues regarding the property for both the tenant & the owner.
Some services are:
1. Key holders of the property.
2. Point of contact for tenant & the owner
3. Liaison with technicians for any repairs or maintenance work that needs
to be carried out.
4. Collection of monthly rent & payment to the owner.
5. Inspection of the property once it’s vacated by the tenant and the owner
will be informed of the status of the property.
6. A pre rental clean as well as a post rental clean can be arranged upon request